April 17, 2009

I Vote for Creativity

YA! I do agree DOT is HOT...but beyond that one election day, tell me honestly are we really free to pursue our beliefs...?

Very difficult open ended question... lets narrow it down ARE WE FREE CREATIVELY?...I question myself this daily and land up with same answer " I am free, I do my own thing, I don’t take orders nor enslave... I either get inspired (Plagiarism) or I adore the work of creative guys and follow their work and path (ASS LICK)"... this is a very self consoling answer for me... but how long!!!

I have known an absolute in sane moron of past success story (loads of awards in his kitty)...but I will leave that for later part… My point here was is it just to call ourselves creative, innovative, motivators who are here to bring a refreshing change… Who want to be successful … And their main goal in life is to –

LAY DOWN RULES FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW!

What kind of kingship is this!!!

We need to remember we are the lotus kids… we were here for our beliefs. Everybody is right at different perspective…let’s not stoop down on our creativity with such manifested egos and self righteousness. Let’s not scan, copy and run the archive and annual award books with minor changes.

Today go take your stand to be creative… against all odds…the clients, art directors, account manager and if required even those self righteous odd morons!

With these odds I truly believe we were better of in Stone Age…atleast had more scope of being free to pursue & do things differently and creatively

“HEAVEN DOES NOT NEED ME…HELL FEARS HAVING ME…SO HERE I AM”


* So what if we use China Stock… We are Indians …we can definitely tag it “MADE IN INDIA”

No comments:

Post a Comment